İstatistikleri: 30,171 sürümleri arasında 1,984 programları
Bir yazılım başlığı seçin... Seni seviyorum sürüme downgrade!
Hamachi 22.214.171.124 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings.
Hamachi 126.96.36.199 Girişi değiştir
- Resolved Vista compatibility issues.
- Hamachi can now be run under non-privileged Windows accounts(not only on Vista, but on earlier Windows versions as well). Full administrative access is still required to install the application as it adds the device driver to the system.
- Note: this release includes updated Hamachi network card driver. If you are updating from earlier Hamachi version, it may be required to re-reset your firewalling software and re-add the Hamachi adapter back into the 'trusted zone'.
- Introduced a concept of "layer 3 tunneling domains".
- Starting with this version Hamachi can now service more than one virtual Hamachi adapter. Each adapter is associated with its own "tunnelling domain", and each Hamachi peer can be assigned to one of these domains.
- Adapters may be configured to use arbitrary IP addresses and peers may be assigned "VPN" (or "Layer 3") addresses that are different from their default 5.x.x.x IPs.
- Peers in one tunneling domain can access local machine only through domain's network adapter. This in particular means that Hamachi can now be configured to use one adapter for communicating with "trusted" peers and, for example, have Windows File Sharing installed and enabled in the adapter's stack itself. And it then can use second adapter to talk to say gaming peers, and the adapter may not even have the WFS module installed.
- Custom addressing also enables a variety of complex LAN-to-LAN configurations.
- This is a premium feature.
- Introduced per-tunnel compression / encryption settings.
- Starting with this version it is now possible to control traffic encryption and compression on per-tunnel basis.
- In order for the compression to be ON, both peers need to select it to be ON. If settings are both OFF or if they do not match, the compression will remain disabled.
- Similarly, for the encryption to be OFF, both peers need to have it set to OFF.
- This is a premium feature.
- Introduced per-tunnel traffic forwarding policies.
- It is now possible to control how Hamachi handles forwarded traffic. This is closely related to a "routed tunneling" mode and it specifies if Hamachi accepts or denies locally and remotely forwarded traffic.
- Earlier versions accepted all forwarded traffic to/from all peers when the "routed tunneling" mode was enabled.
- With this version the routed tunneling setting may be narrowed down to a specific peer and, for example, further restricted it to traffic that flows between local machine and the peer LAN, i.e. force Hamachi to drop the traffic that is forwarded from local LAN to the peer.
- Added "Advanced" per-peer configuration dialog.
- Per-peer tunnel settings can now controlled from Advanced configuration dialog that is accessible via "Advanced" item of the peer's right-click menu.
- The menu item is hidden by default and it can be enabled by ticking an check box on Preferences / Window page.
- The dialog allows controlling peer's -
- tunneling domain
- VPN IP address
- VPN IP alias (previously specified in aliases.txt)
- encryption and compression settings
- local and remote forwarding policies
- The dialog also allows changing default, global values of these settings.
- Modified Hamachi to automatically re-establish UDP tunnels when detecting possible tunnel failure. This compliments similar TCP tunnel behaviour already implemented in earlier versions.
- Modified Hamachi to automatically downgrade back to the basic license once the trial license expires and the warning message is displayed and acknowledged.
- Resolved crash condition related to the chat operation.
- Assorted tweaks and fixes to the application and the installer.
Hamachi 188.8.131.52 Ekran
Hamachi 1 Kuruyor
- Hamachi 184.108.40.2066
- Hamachi 220.127.116.114
- Hamachi 18.104.22.1684
- Hamachi 22.214.171.1244
- Hamachi 126.96.36.1992
- Hamachi 188.8.131.52
- Hamachi 184.108.40.206
- Hamachi 220.127.116.11
- Hamachi 18.104.22.168
- Hamachi 22.214.171.124
- Hamachi 126.96.36.199
- Hamachi 188.8.131.52
- Hamachi 184.108.40.206
- Hamachi 220.127.116.11
- Hamachi 18.104.22.168
- Hamachi 22.214.171.124
- Hamachi 126.96.36.199
- Hamachi 188.8.131.52
- Hamachi 184.108.40.206
- Hamachi 220.127.116.11
- Hamachi 18.104.22.168
- Hamachi 22.214.171.124
- Hamachi 126.96.36.199
- Hamachi 188.8.131.52
- Hamachi 184.108.40.206
- Hamachi 220.127.116.11
- Hamachi 18.104.22.168
- Hamachi 22.214.171.124
- Hamachi 126.96.36.199
- Hamachi 188.8.131.52
- Hamachi 184.108.40.206
- Hamachi 220.127.116.11
- Hamachi 18.104.22.168
- Hamachi 22.214.171.124 Beta
- Hamachi 126.96.36.199 Beta
- Hamachi 188.8.131.52 Beta
- Hamachi 184.108.40.206 Beta
- Hamachi 220.127.116.11 Beta
- Hamachi 18.104.22.168 Beta
- Hamachi 22.214.171.124 Beta
- Hamachi 0.9.9.9