İstatistikleri: 30,171 sürümleri arasında 1,984 programları
Bir yazılım başlığı seçin... Seni seviyorum sürüme downgrade!
TightVNC 2.0 Beta 3 Girişi değiştir
- Server for Windows: A bug with clipboard handling has been fixed. When running as a service, TightVNC Server could crash if a user copied something to the clipboard.
- Server for Windows: There was a bug which caused the control interface to crash if the server had a lot of IP addresses. The problem has been resolved.
- Server for Windows: File uploads could fail at changing file modification timestamps. This bug has been fixed.
- Server for Windows: Fixed a bug with Web access not enabled by default.
- Viewer for Windows: When run with the -help command-line option, the viewer listed a lot of options it actually does not support. This has been fixed. Unsupported options have been removed, supported options have received better documentation.
- Viewer for Windows: Unsupported command-line options were treated as host names to connect to. Now the viewer will report error messages on discovering unknown options in the command line.
- Viewer for Windows: The viewer used to connect to nowhere if it could not read the specified .vnc file. Now it should exit correctly after showing the error message.
- Viewer for Windows: In connection options, the check box "Request shared session" will be disabled after the connection has been established.
- There were other minor improvements and fixes.