İstatistikleri: 30,171 sürümleri arasında 1,984 programları
Bir yazılım başlığı seçin... Seni seviyorum sürüme downgrade!
Inno Setup 5.1.13 Girişi değiştir
* Added new SetupLogging [Setup] section directive. If set to yes, Setup will always create a log file (equivalent to passing /LOG on the command line).
* Added new AppSupportPhone [Setup] section directive.
* Added new [Files] section flag: solidbreak.
* Added new [Run] and [UninstallRun] sections parameter: Verb. When used with the shellexec flag, specifies the action to be performed on the file.
* When the shellexec flag is used in the [Run] and [UninstallRun] sections, it now uses the default verb for the file type instead of hardcoding "open". (If necessary, you can override this by adding a Verb parameter.)
* Setup now supports a /TYPE parameter to override the default setup type.
* Components/tasks-related changes:
o /COMPONENTS & /TASKS: When a parent component/task is specified, it no longer automatically checks every child component/task. To achieve the old behavior, prefix the name of the parent component/task with a "*" character, or list each child component/task individually.
o /COMPONENTS: It is now possible to force a child component to be deselected by including its name in the list with a "!" prefix. (/TASKS already supports this.)
o /COMPONENTS is now ignored if no custom type is defined.
o /SAVEINF now writes the selected setup type in the INF file. Previously, using /LOADINF would always select a custom type.
o /SAVEINF now writes the selected tasks in the INF file.
o When a MinVersion/OnlyBelowVersion/Languages/Check/Components parameter causes a parent component/task to be hidden from view, child items will now be hidden as well. (Previously, it was necessary to include the same conditions on every child item in order for them to be hidden along with the parent item.)
o Fix: When new child components/tasks were introduced in a new install, they would always be selected by default if the parent component/task was selected in the previous installation.
o Fix: /LOADINF would select child components that weren't selected during the initial install.
o Fix: In a /COMPONENTS parameter, it is no longer necessary to list fixed components in order for them to be selected.
* Pascal Scripting changes:
o FindFirst/FindNext: Add CreationTime, LastAccessTime, LastWriteTime, AlternateName fields to TFindRec.
o TInputFileWizardPage: Added new IsSaveButton property. This can be used to make a button open a Save As dialog instead of the default Open dialog.
o TNewCheckListBox: Setting Checked to True will no longer automatically check an item's child check boxes. To do that now, call the new CheckItem method with coCheckWithChildren in the AOperation parameter.
o ParamStr/ParamCount: Empty parameters ("") are no longer skipped.
* /LOG: Logged times now include milliseconds.
* Compiler IDE changes:
o During the compression phase of a compile, the status bar now shows the estimated time remaining and KB compressed/second.
o The Edit | Redo shortcut is now Ctrl+Y. The previous shortcut (Shift+Ctrl+Z) still works too.
* Fix: In the [INI] section, if Filename was blank, the uninsdelete* flags didn't actually delete anything.
* The uninstall program's version is now 126.96.36.199.
* Minor tweaks.
Inno Setup 5.1.13 Ekran
Inno Setup 5 Kuruyor
- Inno Setup 5.5.3
- Inno Setup 5.5.2
- Inno Setup 5.5.1
- Inno Setup 5.5.0
- Inno Setup 5.4.3
- Inno Setup 5.4.2
- Inno Setup 5.4.1
- Inno Setup 5.4.0
- Inno Setup 5.3.9
- Inno Setup 5.3.8
- Inno Setup 5.3.7
- Inno Setup 5.3.6
- Inno Setup 5.3.5
- Inno Setup 5.3.4
- Inno Setup 5.3.11
- Inno Setup 5.3.10
- Inno Setup 5.2.3
- Inno Setup 5.2.2
- Inno Setup 5.2.1
- Inno Setup 5.2.0
- Inno Setup 5.1.14
- Inno Setup 5.1.12
- Inno Setup 5.1.11
- Inno Setup 5.1.10